We are open, and couldn’t be more excited to begin seeing our amazing patients again! We are resuming surgeries as of this week and will be prioritizing those who had surgeries postponed due to the pandemic for the first couple of weeks. We will begin seeing new patients for consultations in June. Please call us now to schedule yours.
To limit the spread of COVID-19, we will be taking several enhanced safety precautions including but not limited to:
- When booking an appointment, patients will be asked to complete the COVID 19 Self-Assessment questionnaire.
- Having patients wear level 3 medical masks and shoe covers.
- Staff will be wearing PPE appropriate to their role and their degree of patient contact.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for use at the door.
- Additional cleaning of equipment and chairs will be done between patients.
- Maximum one guest accompanying patients on surgery day.
- Extra time will be allotted between patients to minimize patients being in the clinic at the same time.
- The waiting room chairs will be arranged with social distancing parameters in mind, and social distancing spacing will be marked from the front desk.
- All pamphlets, brochures, and hospitality items such as coffee and water have been moved behind the counters.
What to Expect When You Visit Our Office
For additional precautions and more information on what to expect at your consultation or procedure, please email or call our office.
Thank you for your continued support, we can’t wait to see you!